Porridge & Oats
Vitimum is made from organic ingredients, 100% vegan, gluten free and suitable for pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Don't forget to share your recipes by tagging us on social media @viti_mum
The nutritional information in each recipes is a guide. Nutritional data will vary depending on brand and amount used. For a full breakdown of Nutritional Data, please click here: Vitimum Chocolate, Vitimum Vanilla.
Sleepless Overnight Oats
What’s different about the overnight Oats.. you don’t need to wait overnight to eat them! Perfect for those who are too tired to prep for breakfast at night and too hungry to wait to eat in the morning!
Apple and Almond Overnight Oats
This delicious overnight oats recipe is so easy your partner can make it for you (nudge nudge!) 😉 High in protein and fiber, this is the perfect breakfast for any new mum or mum to be!
Ultimate Porridge Recipe
This porridge recipe is the perfect base for your breakfast. It only uses 3 ingredients and is super quick and easy to make. Style it up with your favourite toppings and enjoy it every day!
Mixed Berry Overnight Oats
Chocolate & Vanilla Porridge
Apple Crumble Protein Porridge
- Heat butter/coconut oil in a medium-sized pot on medium heat. Add apples, raisins/sultanas and cinnamon and cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes until apples and raisins are just starting to soften. Add honey/maple syrup and toss with apples and raisins to coat.
- Add rolled oats, water and and bring to a gentle boil, for about 2 mins. Add 2 tablespoons of Vitimum Vanilla, and mix in well. Add more water/ milk if mixture gets too thick.
To serve, pour into bowl, top with crunchy granola and blueberries.
Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
When the weather starts to get cold, it's always nice to eat something warm for breakfast, and this apple and cinnamon porridge hits just the right spot! Adding half of scoop of Vitimum gives it that extra protein boost to fill and fuel you.
1/2 Apple (diced)
1 handful of sultanas
1 tablespoon of Vitimum Vanilla
1/2 cup of rolled oats
100mls of your favourite milk (we used oat)
Pinch of Cinnamon
- Simmer the apples and sultanas in hot water for 2-3 minutes or until the apples are soft. Then add the 1/2 cup of oats, mix well. Once oats are added and mixed in well, add approx 100mls of coconut milk. Simmer the oats for a further minute and then add the 1 tablespoon of Vitimum Vanilla.
- Mix well, transfer to a bowl, top with cinnamon and enjoy while warm - that's the tricky part Mama!
Banana & Honey Porridge
5 Ingredients1 Cup of Rolled Porridge Oats
- In a small pan, add 1 cup of rolled oats and half of the milk. Leave to simmer for 1 minute on moderate heat. Add the 1/2 banana and stir well.
- After the oats have been simmering for 1-2 minutes, add 2 tablespoons of Vitimum Vanilla and the remaining milk. Stir well and transfer to a bowl.
- Top with a dash of honey (optional) and enjoy!
Pumpkin Spiced Porridge
Yes, it's that time of year, where pumpkin is everywhere! So, we have made a delicious Vitimum porridge recipe for you.
1 cup of Porridge Oats
2 tablespoons of Vitimum Vanilla
2 tablespoons of Pumpkin Puree
275mls of your favourite Milk
Pinch of All Spice, Cinnamon & Nutmeg
Dash of Maple Syrup, Pecans or Walnuts (optional)
- In a small pan, add 1 cup of rolled oats and 200mls of the milk. Leave to simmer for 1-2 minute on moderate heat. Add the All Spice, Cinnamon & Nutmeg.
- After the oats have been simmering for 1-2 minutes, add 2 tablespoons of Pumpkin Puree. Mix well. Then add the 2 tablespoons of Vitimum Vanilla and the remaining milk (75mls). Stir well and transfer to a bowl.
- Add a dash of Maple syrup (optional) and top with pecans and/or walnuts to add a tasty crunch.