Multi Pack Discount - Two for £44.95! Discount automatically applied at checkout.*
*Not valid with any other discount.
♥ Pregnant.. looking for better prenatal vitamins?
♥ New Mum.. looking for postnatal vitamins?
♥ Breastfeeding Mum... need to satisfy your appetite and help boost your milk supply?
♥ Busy Mum... needing that extra nutrition and energy boost?
Which ever case it may be, Vitimum is for you. Swap your old supplements for something you can stomach, and enjoy a protein powder that's safe for pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Perfect alternative to prenatal and postnatal vitamins. Great for when you need a little pick me up, and don't have the time or energy for a sit down meal.
♥ Dairy Free, Gluten Free and with natural sweeteners.
♥ No nasty fillers or additives. Just the good stuff!
How to enjoy?
Mix into your favourite smoothie, smoothie bowls, add it to our porridge, mix with oats or use it for protein balls - check out our Recipes for inspiration. Don't forget to tag us in your creations @viti_mum.
Each serving of Vitimum contains:
- Calcium - is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and contributes to normal muscle function.
- Folate - Supplemental folic acid intake increases maternal folate status. Low maternal folate status is a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the developing foetus.+
- Iron – contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin and contributes to normal function of the immune system.
- Magnesium - contributes to electrolyte balance normal muscle function.
- Omega 3 (DHA) - contributes to maintenance of normal brain function and maintenance of normal vision.
- Protein – contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
- Selenium - contributes to the normal thyroid function.
- Vitamin C - increases iron absorption, contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, skin, gums and bones.
- Vitamin B12 - contributes to normal psychological function and is necessary for healthy teeth, bones, hair, skin and nails
- Vitamin D - contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function and contributes to normal functioning of the immune system
- Zinc - contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and normal cognitive function.
♥ Made in the U.K at a factory which is BRCGS and GMP Certified. Read more on standards here: Shop with Confidence
Pea Protein Isolate, Natural Flavouring, Calcium Carbonate, Coconut Oil Powder, Fish Oil Powder (18% Omega-3), Rice Flour, Magnesium Bisglycinate, Natural Sweetener (Stevia), Zinc Picolinate, Ferrous Bisglycinate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Selenomethionine, Protease Enzyme, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin), Riboflavin, Folic Acid
Please see ingredients listed in bold. This product is made in a facility that also processes foods containing gluten, soy, milk, eggs and crustaceans.
This product is only intended for use by healthy adults over the age of 18 years. Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended stated dose. This product should not be used a sole source of nutrition. If you have any serious medical condition or are under medical supervision, please consult with your doctor before taking this product. This product is not suitable for vegetarians.
Store this product in a cool, dry place. Reseal after each use. Keep out of the reach of children.
20% VAT included
+Beneficial effect is obtained with a supplemental folic acid daily intake of 400 μg for at least one month before and up to three months after conception.
Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. This product should not be used as a sole source of nutrition. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, under medical supervision, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. This product contains fish oil, so is not suitable for vegetarians.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake.